Join the Flock
Seeking a Rock Star Senior Designer!
Us: Boutique design and branding agency with an obsession for brilliantly simple design, a love of wicked problems and a cool client list from chocolate to babies to lipstick.
You: Besides being an insanely skilled design professional, you’re a perfect combo of:
28% Passion and Drive
10% Coffee (or Tea) Addiction
18% Social Media Craving
44% Insatiable Curiosity
As an integral member of a fun, talented, and nimble team, you will be required to wear a number of hats. One day you might focus on delivering competitive assessments and designing Brand Identity for a Fortune 500 client. On another day, you might be leading an innovation session with an in-house Design team, or conducting rapid prototyping exercises with consumers. You will report directly to a company Principal, all while maintaining a high degree of autonomy and getting paid to do work that you love.
Success Looks Like:
• Your team members and clients love you, you get them, and you’re invaluable to them.
• We’re continuing to build an amazing design agency that sets the bar and has jealousy-inducing work to show for it.
• We’re known as the experts in designing brands that are easy to recognize, easy to recall, and easy to love.
• Your clients say you “are a proactive business partner first, who just happens to be really great at design.”
• We keep getting smarter and more effective in how we know the market, approach ideation, execute gorgeous design, and collaborate with other creative agencies.
• You’re learning like crazy and having a lot of fun!
• Fluent in the language of design, with a design degree and killer portfolio to prove it.
• Knows what a GIF is, and is a wizard with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and MS Office Suite.
• Loves trends and the practice of design in a deep (kind of obsessive) way. Has been at it professionally for at least 5 years and is an ace at project management.
• Ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely. Enough said.
• Dislikes complexity and the status quo. Loves to experiment and isn’t afraid to fail.
• Is in, or wants to be in Baltimore, Maryland. (Note: This role is not open to candidates outside of the US)
Curious? So are we.
Please send a little bit about yourself along with a resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org