Join the Flock
Seeking Rock Star Junior Designer!
Us: Boutique design and branding agency with an obsession for brilliantly simple design, a love of wicked problems and a cool client list from chocolate to babies to lipstick.
You: Besides being an insanely skilled design professional, you’re a perfect combo of:
28% Passion and Drive
10% Coffee (or Tea) Addiction
18% Social Media Craving
44% Insatiable Curiosity
Job Description: Junior Designer
As an integral member of a fun, talented, and nimble team, you will be required to wear a number of hats. One day you might focus on delivering competitive assessments and designing Brand Identity for a Fortune 500 client. On another day, you might be aiding in an innovation session with an in-house Design team, or conducting rapid prototyping exercises with consumers. You will report directly to our Senior Designers and work under the wing of company Principals, all while learning faster than you can think and getting paid to do work that you love.
Success Looks Like:
• Your team members and clients love you, you get them, and you’re invaluable to them.
• We’re continuing to build an amazing design agency that sets the bar and has jealousy-inducing work to show for it.
• We’re known as the experts in designing brands that are easy to recognize, easy to recall, and easy to love.
• Your clients say you “are a proactive business partner first, who just happens to be really great at design.”
• We keep getting smarter and more effective in how we know the market, approach ideation, execute gorgeous design, and collaborate with other creative agencies.
• You’re learning like crazy and having a lot of fun!
• Fluent in the language of design, with a design degree and killer portfolio to prove it.
• Knows what a GIF is, and is a wizard with Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and MS Office Suite.
• Loves trends and the practice of design in a deep (kind of obsessive) way. Has been at it professionally for at least 2-3 years.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Enough said.
• Dislikes complexity and the status quo. Loves to experiment and isn’t afraid to fail.
• Is in, or wants to be in Chicago, Illinois. (Note: This role is not open to candidates outside of the US)
Curious? So are we.
Please send a little bit about yourself along with a resume and portfolio to Liz Lovasco: firstname.lastname@example.org